Les Feuillantines Chambres d'hôtes B&B bed and breakfast Sarlat Dordogne Périgord
Book Your Stay
Les Feuillantines, Bed and Breakfast in St Cyprien in Black Perigord
Our 3 guest rooms in the Dordogne with pool nearby Sarlat, are ideally located in the heart of Black Perigord , between Dordogne Valley and Vezere Valley, 15 minutes from Sarlat, 5 minutes from Eyzies, 30 minutes from Lascaux, quiet in a wooded park and flowers more than one hectare.
You will be welcomed as friends and we will share with you our love for our region rich in culture and gastronomy as well as our good plans of visits and our best addresses.
We offer at your disposal at no extra charge :
- a little kitchen common to all rooms equipped with hotplates, fridge, microwave, kettle and a small set of crockery,
- a barbecue and garden furniture arranged under the covered pergola and in the wood as well as tables on the terrace in the veranda,
- mountain bikes in excellent condition,
- a very large private parking with possibility of garage for your motorcycles and bicycles,
- a boules pitch for amateurs,
- a swimming pool with balneo stairs
- a large amount of documentation on the region (leaflets, guides, road maps) as well as a selection of menus from nearby restaurants,
- WIFI that works throughout the house and outside
- flat screen TV in all rooms
We have a small structure: 3 rooms for 2 people only.
This will be a guarantee of tranquility and the assurance of being able to enjoy the environment in complete freedom: park, swimming pool with balneo stairs, barbecue, garden furniture, sunbathing, bowling green ...
For the comfort of our guests, the rooms and the house are non-smoking and our pets are not allowed.
Our privileged location between Dordogne valley and Vezere Valley will allow you to visit many sites by making very short trips by car.
For your excursions, you will be halfway between :
the castles and sites of the Dordogne Valley such as :
Sarlat, Castelnaud, Beynac, Milandes, Marqueyssac, Domme, la Roque-Gageac, Commarque, Puymartin ...
the prehistoric sites and caves of the Vézère Valley such as :
Les Eyzies, Lascaux, Font de Gaume, Roque Saint Christophe, Madeleine, Combarelles, stronghold of Reignac ......
And also :
the village of Bournat in Le Bugue, the chasm of Proumeyssac in Audrix, the caves of Maxange, the village of Limeuil, the huts of Breuil ..... and many other places to discover near us.
Sporting activities :
- less than 10 minutes drive from the Feuillantines: canoes, barges, horse riding, golf, tennis, hot air balloons, hook-branches ...
- from the house: mountain biking, hiking (GR), discovery of troglodyte remains and ... picking mushrooms in season !
The restaurants : there are many restaurants nearby with a wide variety of prices and choices (including vegetarian), so we do not propose "table d'hôtes" but you can use the little kitchen for free to prepare your own meals.
Note: the books of the British writer Martin Walker, especially the series of crime novels "Bruno chief of police" are set in the Black Périgord and in particular Le Bugue, Saint Cyprien, Limeuil, Sarlat, Meyrals, as well as Périgueux in White Perigord.
Your Comfort, Our Services
- Bicycles available
- Bike rental
- Boules/pétanque area
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Free WIFI
- Garden furniture
- Kitchen – kitchenette
- Mountain biking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pets not allowed
- Shady property
- Shared pool
- Sheets and linen included
- Tourist information